Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful

I just wanted to take a moment and say how blessed me and my family are! I have a wonderful husband who loves me and has the same eternal goal as I do. We have two great kids that keep us on our toes, but they make us laugh. We have welcomed Nate's niece into our home, because she needed a place to live. And trust me, getting used to a 17 year old in the house is hard, but she is such a great kid and very helpful and we are so happy that she is here. We have very supportive parents that will do almost anything for us. We have the most wonderful friends that we love so much. And now we are sooooooooooooo blessed to be welcoming this new baby into our life! I have wanted so badly to have more kids and at one time that seemed like it just wasn't going to happen. Nate had a vasectomy before we met. And I was really scared to spend the money to get it reversed. My wonderful husband kept telling me it will be fine lets just get the surgery done. I wasn't sure. But with the support of our family and friends we made the decision. And now we are expecting a wonderful miracle baby that was sent to us from our kind and loving Heavenly Father!

Well thank you for letting me express my thanks! THank you to all my wonderful blog buddies for your support and Congrats! I love you all!

P.s. I'm even thankful for the morning sickness, breast tenderness, weepiness, sleepiness, and the rest of the wonderful symptoms that tell me. I really am pregnant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that made me cry! You are so great! And I know your new addition will have the best mommy and daddy he/she could have!

Britney said...

I'm so weepy, Shanny, that when I read your comment I started crying! Thank you so much for your comment!

Unknown said...

Glad I found your blog! And just wanted to put it in writing how excited I am for you to have your miracle baby!