Friday, June 19, 2009

Nate's surgery






Well we went to Albuquerque for Nate's surgery on the 3. All went well so far. Our doctor was great! He was able hook the plumbing back up with no problems. We go back on July 21 for testing. I forgot my camera :( but i was able to take a few with my phone. There are before they took him back.





The surgery lasted three hours and he was in recovery for 1 1/2 hours. He is recovering nicely and he went back to work on Monday. I can't find my camera, but when I do I will post some pics of the kids!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Yikes sounds serious! What kind of surgery was it? I’m glad he is doing so well.

Brit, I’m offering a few free photography sessions right now (to help build my portfolio) so if you’re interested in that let me know and we can meet at a park or wherever you’d like. I’ll give you a CD of the best pictures…touchup and all ; ) my email is trishachristensenphotography at hotmail dot com Thanks!

Shalene said...

Hey hope everything goes well!!! We love to see and hear of updates!!!

*Lela* said...

Britney, oh Britney. Wanna hear a funny story? I have actually looked at your blog a couple of times over the last year and never realized that it was you. He, he. You have a very cute little family.