Thursday, June 26, 2008

Avon

Well I have been selling Avon for awhile, but I just got another job. I am working as a Data Processing Executive for a Mud Warehouse. Sounds important, huh? Not really but it is a good job that i can take my kids along! Well since I won't have as much time to sell Avon I created a website. So I thought I would share it with you all, just in case anybody was in need of some Avon! The website is http://www.youravon.com/blemons . Anybody can order off the site and have it shipped directly to your house! Well sorry for throwing the sells pitch out there! Hope everybody is doing well!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I never said your kids were bad! I just said the day would be interesting! :P

Tiffany said...

I never said your kids were bad! I just said the day would be interesting! :P

Trisha said...

Hey, where are you these days???