Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cheyenne is getting so big!

Well last evening, Cheyenne tells her dad that she wants her training wheels off! So Nate takes them off and all of a sudden my baby girl is not so much a baby anymore! It makes me so sad to think that she is growing up so fast. Just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital and now she just had her sixth birthday and is riding her bike without training wheels! Well now that I have vented a little, I'll move on. We had a fun evening of bike riding and enjoying the beautiful weather! You can see in the background that we have a lot of work to do to our land! Oh well someday it will be beautiful, baby-steps!


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They do grow fast don't they? Sometimes I wish I could freeze time but then I would never see them accomplish new things!